Hello Michael,

I have tested youe patch.
It is working stable at least with ccgost engine (and without any
engine too, of cource).
Thanks for contribution!

Could you please describe, what was your test environmnet and test methodology?
How did you measure that doubling read/write speed? What tool/profiler
do you use?
How it depends from SSL record size?
What the overall speed improvement if we'll count OS IO?

I'm asking because I'm trying to measure performance improvement your
changes can give with my crypto-accelerator, and my results not even
close to doube read/write speed.
But my test resources are limited for the moment, and it is possible
it is due to these limitations.

In any case, I guess comunity will be grateful if your share your expirience.

WBR,
Andrey