From: owner-openssl-...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-...@openssl.org] On
Behalf Of yerracs
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 08:50
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: KAT for RSA encrypt/decrypt

Hi All,

Is RSA encrypt/decrypt KAT(Known Answer Test) test required for power-on self
tests for a cryptographic module?

If so, where can we find these KAT vectors for RSA encryption/decryption. I
could only found KAT vectors for signature generation and verification.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message