> It is still not working for me. I had tried all possible place to add
> /dynamicbase:NO and/or /fixed flag.

Well, lack of dynamic base in DLL characteristics in dumpbin output is
sufficient for knowing that /dynamicbase:no went down. As for /fixed,
double-check if it has .reloc segment left. Without .reloc system really
can't relocate .dll. If there is .reloc and it gets relocated, key
question is why, run Process Explorer and look at dlls for your
applications. Also verify if openssl.exe itself works with OPENSSL_FIPS
environment variable set. If it does, question what is it *your*
application does that makes fingerprinting fail. Submit .map file for
ssleay32.dll.