On 11/30/2012 10:01 AM, Thomas Eckert wrote:
On 11/29/2012 08:18 PM, Stephen Henson via RT wrote:
Thanks for the report, I've applied a fix.

I've not applied the second part of the patch because then the return
variable "ret" is set to the return value of X509_verify_cert() which is
intentional.

Steve.
Hi and thanks for the fast reply. Would you please elaborate a bit on what you refer to as 'second part' and 'ret = x509_verify_cert()' ? I can't quite follow you there and it is important for me to understand it because I have to deploy a patch to a customer machine ASAP. So if there are side effects to the patch I suggested in in the attachment of the bug report please let me know. Your work is very much appreciated ! :-)

Regards,
  Thomas