Hi All,

My OpenSSL code is like below:

if ( !SSL_library_init())
   {
   }

SSL_load_error_strings();

BIO* conn = BIO_new_accept((char *)_port.data());

 if ( BIO_do_accept( g_conn ) <= 0 )

    {

    }

if ( BIO_do_accept( g_conn ) <= 0 )
   {

   }

BIO* client = (BIO *) BIO_pop( conn );

According to the above code only one client can connect to the specified server
and into the respective port.

Could you please let me know how I can use BIO_set_bind_mode() (i.e., where I
should place) function so that when after established one connection between
the server and one client another client can also be connected to the same
port? So, the now the BIO_pop( ) will return a new address of the newly
connected client.

Thanking you,
Saikat Das | ICE Custom| Office: +1 (513) 723-7304 | Mobile: +91 (996) 623-9368
| Skype: saikat.das_netcracker | NetCracker Technology Solutions (India)
Private Limited. | www. NetCracker.com
Bringing You The 4C Experience™ — Customer | Content | Convergence |
Connectivity

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.