Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

I'm running Apache 2.2.22 with OpenSSL 0.98t on Windows 2008R2. I installed the
software bundle from the Apache Software Foundation. I need to correct the
vulnerability 2012-A-0070, Multiple Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities in
OpenSSL or Update to OpenSSL 1.0.1a or later OR 1.0.0i or later OR 0.9.8w or
later. I can't seem to find an install for OpenSSl or directions on how I can
fix the vulnerability or upgrade OpenSSL. I've tried downloading tar files but
they are not supported for Windows. I've managed to extract them using 7Zip but
I don't see any install files for Windows. Please help!

Thanks,

Dennis Ramkelawan
Systems Administrator
3-D Modeling Infrastructure Team