Sending to r...@openssl.org this time.

> Hi,
>
> I work for Microsoft Open Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of
> Microsoft Corp. My team is currently working on a patch to OpenSSL to
> allow for early testing and interoperability.
> More background is available at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-
> httpbis-http2-03#section-2.3.
>
> Attached is the patch for ALPN Implementation for OpenSSL.
> Had already sent an email to discuss this on the dev mailing list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Parashuram
> Microsoft Open Technologies Inc

I have attached a patch with our updated ALPN implementation. ALPN and NPN are
both supported at runtime, with a preference for ALPN. ALPN can be disabled at
./config time, like most options.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback on our implementation. Also, I have a
patch against 1.0.1e, if anyone wants to test against that release.

Thanks,
Jeff Mendoza