Hello devs!

I just found that its impossible to get error from `RAND_bytes()` if
running on default `RAND_SSLeay()` method.

There're a couple of reasons and observations, that are confirming it
(sorry for using github, its just more convenient to me):

1. `RAND_poll()` is called only once in initialization of method:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/crypto/rand/md_rand.c#L436-L440and
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/crypto/rand/md_rand.c#L648-L652
2. Static variable `entropy`, which is used to determine if the PRNG output
is secure is never decreased, and actually stays exactly at
`ENTROPY_NEEDED` value all the time. This happens because `entropy -= ...`
happens only in following condition:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/crypto/rand/md_rand.c#L446-L463,
which is always true.

I think I can contribute a patch to make it work properly, if this isn't an
intended behavior.

Basically, to my mind, if condition in pt.2 should be removed and
`RAND_poll()` should be called when there're not enough entropy. But
that'll lead to enormous amounts of `RAND_poll()` calls, which will make
performance worse that it really is.

Any thoughts, opinions?

Thank you,
Fedor.