Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for looking into the bug.

In our case, EVP_MD_CTX_copy() failure was caused by an application bug.
A child process was trying to use the session from its parent process, and that caused an issue down in pkcs11 engine.

The application will be fixed. At the same time, please consider returning an error so that segmentation fault can be prevented.

Thank you,

-- misaki