On 02/07/2014 06:27 AM, Trebilcock, Richard wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> I am an ILS Engineer working for CGI IT UK Limited. At the present
> time I am looking at software obsolescence issues that relate to the
> CGI project I am working on. On this project we use the OpenSSL
> products as tabulated below.
>
> In order to support our process of monitoring software obsolescence I
> would be grateful if you could provide me with the information in the
> table below. I have provided a key to explain the information that I
> require.
>
> Item Name
>
> Version Number
>
> End of Product Support date
>
> Superseding Product if support no longer available
>
> OpenSSL
>
> FIPS 1.2

Richard, as you can see your message didn't render very well on the
openssl-dev mailing list. You probably sent it using html.

I see mention of the OpenSSL FIPS Object Module, so I'll have a crack at
responding if you'll resend in a text friendly format.

Also, the openssl-users list would be more appropriate for this kind of
query.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess