On 21/06/2014 9:20 AM, Michael "Croydon" K. wrote:
I would like to see the git website repository also on Github. Exactly like it's done with the openssl library. I would likely going to contribute some improvements since I'm thinking the website needs that more than urgent.

Do you have specific areas that you feel need addressing more than others?
The /related/ area has already been tidied up ...

Thanks,
Tim.

I'm not talking about the content I mean the design of the website and that outdated code. Sorry if I was inexact.
Is there any argument against publishing the web repo on GitHub?
It would make contributing easier...

Have a nice day :)