G/M,
On 25/09/2014 2:09 AM, Rich Salz via RT wrote:
Not a supported platform, per our roadmap.

To be pendantic __MWERKS__ refers, AFAIK, to a compiler, and was the compiler used by Novell aa the 'standard' for creating NetWare apps. As I understand it (for the time being at least), support for NetWare is being retained, it will be necessary to re-implement the

#ifdef __MWERKS__

section removed in .\crypto\rand\rand_nw.c ONLY, in the ossl trunk src.

A review of all other __MWERKS__ code removed indicate they are only used by MAC PC's.
Norm