On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Salz, Rich <rs...@akamai.com> wrote:
> As just about the only team member who trolls through RT and closes things
> with any quantity, I am not sure that I agree that fixing a bug requires
> documentation if the API isn't already documented.

+1. Concepts seem to be cross-pollinating.

It seems like (to me) the the most direct way to mark a function as
private is to add a comment in the source code stating such. That will
avoid pain points for public but undocumented functions.

it also seems like (to me) that tying bug fixes to documentation is a bad idea.

Jeff