From: Rich Salz via RT [mailto:r...@openssl.org]
Sent: 16 June 2016 19:41
To: Mick Saxton
Cc: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: [openssl.org #4545] Crash in crypto/rand/md_rand.c

commit d0a2bb1f94e26c2e7b44676e9b739c23ad763a79 just pushed to 1.0.2
closing ticket.

--
Ticket here:
http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4545<http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4545>

________________________________

Legal Notice: This email is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient and have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email or
calling +44(0) 2083269015 (UK) or +1 866 592 4214 (USA). This email and any
attachments may be privileged and/or confidential. The unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or printing of any information it contains is strictly
prohibited. The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do
not necessarily represent the views of 1E Ltd. Nothing in this email will
operate to bind 1E to any order or other contract.

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4545