Hi,

I do ports of OpenSSL on AIX 6.1 for one year.
I had no issue with 1.0.1* and 1.0.2* versions, compiled with XLC.
With version 1.1.0, I am encountering an issue with -O, both with XLC and GCC .

30-test_evp.t  fails because using -O when compiling  crypto/ppccap.c
generates something wrong.
    Compiling only  crypto/ppccap.c  with -O0  does fix the issue.
    It is the same with XLC.

I have put in place a simple work-around: use -O0 for  crypto/ppccap.c  .

However, do you have an idea about: why  crypto/ppccap.c  seems sensitive to
optimization ?

Thanks/Regards,

Tony Reix
http://www.bullfreeware.com