Hi,

I've noticed the following statement in another thread here...

*May I suggest you have a look at the GOST engine?  It does implement
the algorithm entirely in the engine.  The only things added in the
OpenSSL code are the OIDs (not strictly necessary) and the TLS
ciphersuites (I don't think that can be done dynamically at all, at
least yet). *

This suggests to me that I might be able to build a new engine with the new
crypto algorithms and then in the OpenSSL code, add the code necessary to
build the new ciphersuites. Am I correct in how I'm reading this?

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-Dev-f29372.html