Can anyone lend John a hand with ed25519 signatures via command-line?
This is important for the next version of domain-key email signing (spam
avoidance)

On 2/1/18, 2:14 PM, "John Levine" <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:

    In article <3569aeba-5089-4827-8c18-ec13246bc...@akamai.com> you write:
    >Scott has asked that his WGLC call issues from December be addressed.  I
believe this is the message he
    >means is this:
    >   https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dcrup/current/msg00619.html
    >and that only the first two points remain. They seem like editorial
clarifications to me; John can you make
    >those changes or something similar?

    Done, an updated draft is sitting here waiting for ...

    >There has also been discussion about including samples in the document.
Where are we with that?

    I think a lot of us are twiddling our thumbs waiting for the OpenSSL
    version it is that will include ed25519 signatures since we'd rather
    not rewrite our RSA code to call some library that already has ed25519
    and we don't want to call two different crypto libraries from our DKIM
    code.

    I see 1.1.0g in the freebsd packages which looks like it's got
    ed25519, so now I just have to figure out how to use the fricking
    thing.

    R's,
    John