Kurt raises an excellent point.

I want this in the release:
        https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/5438

I want discussion about these two, hopefully concluding that they be in the
release:
        https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/5326
        https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/5320

On 3/4/18, 7:57 AM, "Kurt Roeckx" <k...@roeckx.be> wrote:

    On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 11:09:30AM +0000, Matt Caswell wrote:
    > Just a reminder, in case anyone missed it, that our next planned release
    > on 13th March is beta1. This means we will be calling a feature freeze
    > for 1.1.1 and we will create the new branch. If you've got any
    > outstanding feature PRs that you want in for 1.1.1 - then now is the
    > time to get them finished off!

    The other option is that we delay going to beta, but then people
    would need to speak up now about what they would like to see
    happen before going to beta.

    Kurt