Hi there.  I’m happy to talk and can explain things based on our public
statements and policies so far.  I’m based in Boston.  (We’ll invite anyone
else from the team in case they want to attend as well.)

From: Phillip Moore <p...@box.com>
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 10:03 PM
To: "openssl-project@openssl.org" <openssl-project@openssl.org>
Subject: [openssl-project] FIPS support and sponsorship

Hi,

I would like to talk with some one about my company possibly sponsoring OpenSSL
to get 1.1 or newer enabled with FIPS support. I know there have been some
other sponsorships and setbacks from sponsors leaving. I'd like to understand
the roadmap for FIPS and what support you need to be able to see a newer
version of OpenSSL with FIPS support.

Thanks,
Phillip Moore

--