The last few commits seem to have stabilised the build:

https://travis-ci.org/openssl/openssl/builds/394565396

There is one red cross from travis. That is due to one failure in the
pyca external tests. However, we know what that is and believe it to be
a bug in pyca itself (a latent bug that we inadvertently triggered
recently):

https://travis-ci.org/openssl/openssl/builds/394565396

Therefore we are going to press ahead with the release.

Matt