On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 06:04:08PM -0500, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:59:34PM +0100, Matt Caswell wrote:
> > Today's update is that we still have 6 open PRs for 1.1.1. 5 of these
> > are the same as yesterday. The 1 that was marked as "ready" yesterday
> > has now been merged, and a new PR addressing issue #7014 has been opened.
> > 
> > There are still 2 open issues for 1.1.1 but both of these are now being
> > addressed by one of the open PRs.
> > 
> > That means there are still 4 "critical path" PRs open:
> > 
> > #7115 Restore historical SSL_get_servername() behavior
> > 
> > Updates made following earlier review. Ready for another round of reviews??
> > Owner: Ben.
> 
> I believe it's ready for another round of reviews, yes.
> Do we think we want to wait for confirmation from @MSP-Greg?

I see that Matt has marked this one as Ready.
I'm going to be "on a plane" (not exactly, but effectively so) for the next
9-ish hours and am not confident that I'll be able to merge it until
tomorrow.  I also see that the original reporter is still not having
success; is anyone in a position to try to set up those Ruby EventMachine
tests (it's unclear if it needs to be on windows or not)?

-Ben
_______________________________________________
openssl-project mailing list
openssl-project@openssl.org
https://mta.openssl.org/mailman/listinfo/openssl-project

Reply via email to