As per my earlier email - the release is done and the repo is unfrozen. We are unable to update the website at the moment due to a technical problem. But I have sent a link out to openssl-project/users/announce where you can temporarily download the tarballs from until we fix the issue.
Matt On 10/09/2019 17:54, Bernd Edlinger wrote: > will we release today? > > On 9/9/19 5:31 PM, Matt Caswell wrote: >> Richard has just frozen the repo in advance of the releases tomorrow. >> >> There are still some PRs outstanding that we are expecting to be included >> and I >> will push as they become available: >> >> >> https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/9777 >> Fix a padding oracle in PKCS7_dataDecode and CMS_decrypt_set1_pkey >> >> Awaiting an update from Bernd >> >> >> https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/9802 >> drbg: ensure fork-safety [1.1.1] >> >> Approved, but awaiting input from Kurt >> >> >> https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/9811 >> [1.0.2-bp][ec] match built-in curves on EC_GROUP_new_from_ecparameters >> >> Not sure if Nicola wanted to do a final update, but otherwise its approved >> and >> ready to go. >> >> >> There will also be some CHANGES/NEWS type updates required >> >> >> Matt >> >>