On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 06:38:40PM +0300, Dmitry Belyavsky wrote: > Dear Tomas, > > I'm not sure this is the best possible solution because it makes the > application developers doing extra compile-time checks.
This is a very minimal change they they need to do that doesn't have much risk. But if you have a different suggestion, please say so. > But anyway, is it a final decision and the patch can be amended or we are > waiting for objections some more time? I think there is just a concensus that that is the way forward. There has not been a vote, nor do I see a reason to hold a vote at this point. Kurt