Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk> wrote:
    > OpenSSL is really aimed at two markets, developers using the API and
    > admins using the applications, it would be easier for both groups if
    > the help was separate.

I think that the "admins using the application" has never been a target.
While people build CAs using the shell scripts, my impression is that this
has been a discouraged activity.

This is one reason I'd like the tools split off into it's own git repo,
so that it could evolve separately.

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [