My key activities this month were:

- triage of newly reported issues, investigating bugs, and responding
  to questions
- participation on the meetings
- Martin's onboarding
- participation on QUIC design, planning
- preparation of Technical Policies changes proposals
- reviews of various PRs:
  - I've reviewed about 50 PRs this month
  - Notable PRs reviewed:
    - CMS sign digest #15348
    - KTLS: TLS 1.3 receive offload #17942
    - OPENSSL_strcasecmp #18069
    - OPENSSL_strcasecmp for 3.0 #18103

- submitted 13 PRs:
  - In particular:
    - ossl_dh_check_priv_key: Do not fail on private keys without q
#18099
    - Avoid undefined behavior of provided macs on EVP_MAC
reinitialization #18100
    - evp_md_init_internal: Avoid reallocating algctx if digest
unchanged #18105

There were also 2 days of national holidays (Easter) and I took one
additional day off.

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL