I actully successfully install Apache+mod_ssl+openssl-0.9.2b installed on
my system and it works great. I use egcs-1.1.2 compiler, gnu make, Apache
1.3.6, mod_ssl-2.2.8-1.3.6, openssl-0.9.2b, mm-1.0.2, and
rsaref20.1996.tar.gz. I followed instruction that came with mod_ssl in
INSTALL file.

HTH

pe'

UNIX System Admin.