On Thu, Oct 21, 1999, Steven J Sobol wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 03:52:17PM -0600, Terrell Larson wrote:
>
> > Would sombody like to shoot Oracle Corp with a silver bullet?
>
> No, the list should not be accepting posts from any addresses other than
> those that are subscribed to the list. I don't think it's Oracle's fault.

Sorry for the reply, since this discussion is off-topic, but:

If Oracle's software uses the Reply-To: to send error messages,
then it is their fault. Error reports must go to the envelope
sender, which is the "owner" address (I hope that doesn't
get send to the list...).
But it seems their postmaster is on vacation...