> Your log suggests that the terminal(the application window) is waiting
> for a passphrase to decrypt the private key.
> Enter there the passphrase that you entered when you generated the
> certifcate request/private key.
> Amit.

First thank you for your answer, Amit

The Apache log confused me, it shows

--Enter pass phrase:

first, and I input the passphrase number, then it shows

--Apache/1.3.12 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.6.5 OpenSSL/0.9.5a running...

and wait for input again without any prompt, which I have just
inputted, so I wait for it continue running, it wait for my
input:(( DEADLOCK:( I am so foolish, I have traced into it, but
did not try to input the passphrase number again actually:(((

So fool I am, and thank you for your advice:)

Bye, Sincerely yours tjww.