From:    amanda [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:    Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:31:04 "GMT"
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Apps over SSL

Why do you think that OpenSSL is easier to use than OpenSSH? If you use
SSH then the application is already written. You don't need to write a
single line of C to get it running. OpenSSL on the other hand is mostly a
toolkit for programmers.

For an example of an SSL application, look at s_client in the OpenSSL
package, or Mozilla/Apache-SSL for something more usefull.

Amanda.