I've solved my problem and I'd like to thank everybody who wrote me.

I modified my low level sequence (the code I posted) to build a pkcs12
bundle with one bag, keeping "shrouded" private key, so i used
PKCS12_MAKE_SHKEYBAG/PKCS12_pack_p7data INSTEAD of
PKCS12_MAKE_KEYBAG/PKCS12_pack_p7encdata.

Maybe I didn't explain the problem clearly, sorry.

It seems to work.

Thanks to Qun-Ying, but I prefer not to modify the Open-SSL original code
so that i will be able to upgrade in the future with minor changes.

Thank you

Marco Donati
Context Security -  Software
P.zza Liberazione, 25 - 20013 Magenta (MI)
Phone: ++39-02-97291291,         Fax: ++39-02-97298225
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED],   Web site:http://www.csg.it