Hi,

I import my pkcs12 personal certificate (openssl generated) into IE5.5.  It
takes it without a problem and puts everything in its place:  CA cert,
personal cert, private key.

The problem is that once I set up the initial security level on the private
key (low, medium, high, and the password for 'high'), I can no longer
change it.

Removing the associated personal certificate and CA certificate does not
remove the private key.   I had to nuke the registry and re-install to get
the priv key security dialogs back.  Is there a cleaner way?

-Erik