-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Townsend
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for an HTTPS client for NT C/C++

I'm looking for a basic HTTPS client program that will compile and run under
NT
(preferably with VC++).  If it can just GET a page from a named HTTPS server
with authentication and echo it to standard output, that would be perfect.
I've
looked at several examples already (including the ssl/cli.cpp and
bio/sconnect.c
examples in the OpenSSL distribution and the SSL gadget at Darkspell), but
haven't quite found what I'm looking for.  The biggest problem is probably
that
I'm a UNIX programmer, not an NT programmer, and am having various problems
getting some of these to port.  If someone could send or direct me to a
better
example, I'd be most grateful.  Thanks!

--
John E. Townsend
Sr. Software Engineer          "Machines should work;