Hi,

I am compiling all the openssl files under VC++ and creating a number of libraries that I can include to compile the programs. However I am having problems with PEM_read_X509 when compiling the .c files of the openssl. The error is "Not enough actual Parameters". Has anyone experienced this before? Not actually sure about the parameter that I need to add for it to compile successfully. Probably a NULL but I am having so much of these that I am wondering why there is so much of a mismatch between the headers and actual code.

Aaron