Thank you,
I'll give it a try..

I'm using 0.9.5 right now.. when I tried to compile 0.9.6 I get..

BN_ASM        =bn_asm.o
DES_ENC       =des_enc.o fcrypt_b.o
BF_ENC        =bf_enc.o
CAST_ENC      =c_enc.o
RC4_ENC       =rc4_enc.o
RC5_ENC       =rc5_enc.o
MD5_OBJ_ASM   =
SHA1_OBJ_ASM  =
RMD160_OBJ_ASM=
PROCESSOR     =
RANLIB        =true
PERL          =perl
THIRTY_TWO_BIT mode
DES_PTR used
DES_RISC1 used
DES_UNROLL used
BN_LLONG mode
RC4_INDEX mode
RC4_CHUNK is undefined
Makefile => Makefile.ssl
The symlink function is unimplemented at ./util/mklink.pl line 53.
make: *** [links] Error 255

I've banged my head on it some but if anyone knows the fix..

C. Michael Tipton
BB&T Online Banking Services
Client Server Systems Analyst