Zhang Jianyu wrote:

> I was meeting some error when I used openssl API to develop some application by C++
>Builder 5 on Windows 2000.
> I wanted to call the PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey function in order to save a rsa private
>key of RSA strcture format as a PEM file -- it should include pem.h in my project.
> I included the file in my project,but when I compiled my project,it showed a error as
> "x509.h(176):E2293 )expected"  !
> The line 176 in x509.h is the end of definition of X509_NAME, but I could not find
>any mistake in the difinition.
> What's wrong with x509.h ?
> Have any others met the same condition like me?
> Can someone help me?
> 3x.

You don't mention the version of OpenSSL you are using, this shouldn't
happen with newer versions if you define WIN32.

The problem did occur with VC++ because X509_NAME was #defined to
something else in one of the header files (wincrypt.h) and caused a
conflict.

If you define WIN32 the X509_NAME should be automatically #undef'ed in
x509.h.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/