Hi all,

I have a question about adding the pkcs7 signed attributes to the
PKCS7_SIGNER_INFO.

I tried to add the transaction-id, messageType and senderNonce attributes
using the function
PKCS7_add_signed_attribute(PKCS7_SIGNER_INFO *p7si, int nid, int atrtype,
void *value).

I need them to implement the SCEP protocol..

I couldnt figure out the 2nd parameter ie., nid. I couldnt find the
corresponding nids in objects.h file. How to define new object identifiers
and their nids.

If some one can help me with a small example it will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Suram