Setting up a client to connect to the sample s_server was straight forward.

When setting up a simple serve (under Win32) everything appears to work
properly with the exception of SSL_accept.  I am using the sample s_client
to test my connection to the server app (s_client -cipher
ADH-RC4-MD5 -connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5553) .  My socket connect catches the
inbound connection and then the following SSL_connect returns -1 with a
error code of WANT_READ.  I fire off another SSL_connect and it sits waiting
for something?  The client side shows that it wrote to the server but that
is as far as it gets.

The socket is set up for blocking.
I am using the following to create a TEMP DH key (I'm not sure about this at
all).

dh is set up as a pointer and set to Null.

   dh=DH_new;
   DH_generate_key(&dh);
   dh=DH_generate_parameters(64,2,Null,Null);
   I=SSL_CTX_ctrl(SSL_CTX,SSL_CTRL_SET_TMP_DH,0,dh);

Am I way off base here?  I have the feeling the SSL_Connect won't handshake
because the DH Key is not set up properly.  I simply want to generate
on-the-fly DH keys.

Scott Frazor