From: mickb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 9:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JNI and Multithreaded DLL

        Hi,
        More questions, I am using JNI( Java Native interface) to call the C
program from the Java application that performs the encryption.
        I managed to build the required shared library but when I run it crashes
with the unhandled NTTDLL exception. Since I have to compile and
        link my implementation of the native methods on the command line ( in order
to create a shared dll) with the VC 6.0  I used the /MTd option
        with the CL command, which as far as I understand should compile and link
with the multithreaded library and it shouldnt crash.

        Any insights are appreciated,  Nothing seems to be working for me

Mick Bozovic.
SecurePay Pty. Ltd.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bachelor of Software Engineering - RMIT