I have tried variations of the compiler (all of which have worked previously on
earlier versions).

I have to assume there is something irregular about this one module. I have even gone
so far as to completely remove the directories for apache, openssl, mm and mod_ssl,
and freshly downloading the compressed distributions.

If I knew where this ll reference was triggered and what it did, but I really haven't
a clue. Its the only complaint and it then arises only at a startssl command. None of
the other configs/builds have any complaints.

So .... its either regress backward 6 months or so and get a known combo or, perhaps,
build as a static rather than a dynamic/shared ...

But T do want to thank you for your suggestion, Boyd.

--
George Walsh,
Managing Director,