Hello openssl-users,

This is repeat, but i stil didnt get responce on it , and problem
still remains. If its only problem at me , just do this test please,
and see, if works ok... please

I use openssl pretty long time, but only in "simple mode". Recently ,
installed version 96b (major release) and found that my application
become to crash. I checked it and found that crash happens in
RSA_check_key function when i pass public key to it. I installed v.
95a and it worked fine for me. is it bug or i do something wrong ?

You can reproduce this bug simply takes loadrsa.c from demos\eay\
and after public key created with line :
    pub_rsa=d2i_RSAPublicKey(NULL,&p,(long)len);
  simply insert:

  RSA_check_key (pub_rsa);

  and it will crash.

I use VC++ 6 with SP4 and WinNT
I deleted all previous libraries, and header files from old libs.

Best regards,
 Kubyshev Andrey
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]