From: "Kees Zeelenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: openssl for MS-Windows
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:36:10 +0200

kees.zeelenberg> > Can I ask you to mail us the exact changes in form of a
kees.zeelenberg> > patch or something like that, so OpenSSL itself can get better?
kees.zeelenberg> Below are the diffs for mingw32.pl and the source of alarm.c
kees.zeelenberg> NB: The additional library Msup (see final diff) contains a.o. alarm.o
kees.zeelenberg> The use of DLL's instead of the static libraries was done by hand; I
will
kees.zeelenberg> try to find a more general solution and mail it.

I've added them to my stack of patches.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.