Today I installed on my site new SSL certificate. When I try to connect with
IExplorer using https, I've
receive "The page cannot be displayed" error and apache's ssl-error log file
indicate "... [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint: Usually just one of
those OpenSSL confusions!?]".

There are no problems with Netscape connecting at all.
Temporary I've return old certificate, but it will expire Aug. 29. Trying to fix
problem, today I've upgraded Apache but still have the same error.
Newest versions are: openssl-0.9.6b, mod_ssl-2.8.4-1.3.20, apache-1.3.20

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks,
---
Vladimir Sokolov