From: Ola Persson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 10:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: libcrypto.so.2 & libssl.so.2

Hi I have a question which I haven't been able to answer myself,

I tried to update my current Kde 2.1 to Kde 2.2 and then kdebase-2.2-3 asks
for libcrypto.so.2 & libssl.so.2 which I have been able to locate in
openssl-0.9.6b-6.i386.rpm. The problem is that I have a newer (I think,
becouse when trying install 0.9.6b-6 it says it is older than current)
version of opensll namely openssl-0.9.6-9. In openssl-0.9.6-9 I can't locate
libcrypto.so.2 & libssl.so.2.
If I remember correctly openssl-0.9.6-9 is an update from RH.
Currently using RH 7.1 kernelversion 2.4.

How do I install libcrypto.so.2  & libssl.so.2 so that RPM understands that
they are there?

With regards
//Ola P. O.