Need to be build the OpenSSL libraries libssl.a & libcrypto.a on a Tandem
Guardian platform.  Trouble is it's an environment without the  MAKE
utility.  Using simple Compile & Bind Macros (shell-scripts in unix-speak) I
have managed to compile (source list from Makefile.ssl) and build libssl.a .
My next task is to compile and build libcrypto.a would like to know if there
are any compile time DEFINES I have not included.  How does one go about
building the ssl & crypto libraries on non-unix, non-pc, non-vms type
platforms ? thanks...