Hi, and sorry for the previous empty message.

My question, in short: Is there a way to serialize the contents of the
SSL_CTX and SSL structs to a bio?

Some more details: I'm trying to figure out a way to use SSL between the
client and server of my application. The problem is that there are several
different clients that may run simultaneously on the same machine, and the
server is unaware of that...

The clients can communicate with one another using shared memory and an
event. Currently, I use this means of communication in order to share the
session's security parameters (such as a session key, message sequence
number etc.), and to avoid 2 requests being sent simultaneously to the
server. If I change the protocol to SSL, each client must have an updated
SSL struct in order to be able to communicate with the server. So I'm
looking for a way to (1) make OpenSSL allocate the SSL struct in the shared
memory or (2) dump the SSL struct (not a pointer to it) to the shared memory
after a communication, and load it from the shared memory before a
communication.

I don't want to let each client use its own SSL connection (too much work on
the server side).

Answers, or new ideas are very welcome.

        Tal