On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Keary Suska wrote:

> It's your choice which to use, though the read me states that Net::SSLeay
> doesn't directly support LWP, so I imagine you will get better results with
> LWP if you use the library recommended by the author.

yes, this choice is a matter of opinion - to my knowledge there aren't any
known reliability issues involved. it is true that Net::SSLeay doesn't
directly support LWP. for this you need to install IO::Socket::SSL which
is mainly why i originally recommended using Crypt::SSLeay in the LWP
README.SSL, so that the installation would be as easy as possible for the
average user.

--
        aspa