From: "Maruta, Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Eric.Maruta> We are planning to embed Open SSL 2.0 into our products
Eric.Maruta> for commercial purpose.

2.0?  You must come from the future, because we're still at 0.9.6b
this year.

Eric.Maruta> I am trying to get license terms and conditions for Open
Eric.Maruta> SSL, but so far no luck.  Do you know how I can get
Eric.Maruta> license terms for Open SSL?

In the top of the source tree, you'll find LICENSE (in version 0.9.x,
that is.  I've no idea how that will look in the far future).

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.