Hello!

Is there a way for a CGI script to find out how long the currently used
SSL session is still valid, in other words, how many seconds of
SSLSessionCacheTimeout still remain?

I asked this question already on the modssl mailing list, but I got no
answer, so I thought I'd ask the OpenSSL experts here.

The modssl interface gives me the session key and the SSL session ID in
environment variables, but not the remaining time. Is there any chance
to access the time from a CGI script?

Best regards

--
Manfred Härtel           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://rz-home.de/mhaertel