Hum, I don't really know. I only saw SSLEAY in the perl script CA.pl. So I
thought I have to set it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Altman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: mercredi 9 janvier 2002 06:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Problem with openssl.exe

> How does openssl.exe knows the SSLEAY environment variable under WNT4?
When
> I type openssl, I have the following error:
>
> Using configuration from /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf

you mean OPENSSL_CONF ?

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH