Hi, all.
I wrote a client/server application that uses SSL, and it currently
verifies server-side certificate only.
Now I'm trying to add client certificate verification.
At the  beginning, I thought I could just create/verifify client
certicate using openssl command just as I did for server certificate,
but somehow it's not working.
My server program always gives an error message that the client does not
have certificate.
Could anyone please tell me how to create a client certificate and
specific function calls different from the ones used for server side
certificate verification?
Basically, I used same function calls in both server and client side to
verify each other.
 But it seems that it works only for server-side certificate
verification.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.